2LF/Roccy FM (Super Radio Network)
OCTOBER 2017 –
Journalist/Presenter/On-Air Floater for 2LF & Roccy FM in Young, New South Wales.
- Present, write & produce the local news for 2LF & Roccy FM
- Present, write & produce the ‘Country NewsHour’ on 2LF
- Fill-in Presenter for ‘Wake’ Up on 2LF & ‘The Big Breakfast’ on Roccy FM
- Voice advertisements and promos
Radio One Australia
JULY 2017 – OCTOBER 2017
I operate my own internet radio station: Radio One Australia. A Top 40 CHR Station targeting males 16-39.
Australian Traffic Network
MAY 2017 – OCTOBER 2017
Casual Traffic Reporter for the Australian Traffic Network, based at Bankstown Airport in Sydney. Reported traffic for stations like Sky Sports Radio, 2CH, 2CC & 2CA Canberra, Hit FM & Triple M Albury, & New FM Newcastle.
New South Wales Athletic League
Assistant General Manager
MARCH 2017 – OCTOBER 2017
In my capacity as Assistant G.M, I’m undergoing a brand revamp of the NSW Athletic League, designing new logos, liaising with local councils about setting up new carnivals, engaging with potential sponsors, updating the website.
JUNE 2016 –
I am the Presenter/Producer of several web tv series via my production company, including NewsDaily (News), Three-Sixty (Documentaries) & Real Talk (Current Affairs)
Rich River Radio (North East Broadcasters)
MAY 2015 – OCTOBER 2015
- Afternoon Newsreader/Journalist for 2QN/102.5 The Edge & 3NE/102.1 The Edge, across Northern Victoria & Southern New South Wales.
- Presented/Produced 21 news bulletins each weekday
- Regular Breakfast News Fill-In
- Used social media to break local news between bulletins
Sea FM/2GO (Southern Cross Austereo)
JANUARY 2015 – MARCH 2015
- Journalist-In-Training at 2GO/Sea FM Gosford
- Produced/Presented ‘dummy’ bulletins
- Conducted research & sourced news stories for the news team
APRIL 2012 – SEPTEMBER 2013
- Australian Correspondent/Producer for 24-Hour News Channel in Iran
- Reported live on breaking news for Press TV